Comparative Cognition and Behavior Reviews
Comparative Cognition and Behavior Reviews publishes review articles on topics in comparative cognition, animal cognition, and animal behavior, with a focus on comprehensive high quality review articles and short constructive critiques. We also publish brief reviews, innovation articles and how-to articles. Submissions that synthesize or build theoretical and practical bridges between related fields are also encouraged.
Current Issue: Volume 18, 2023
See the Table of Contents, or click directly an article listed below.
- A Letter From the Incoming Editor
- In Celebration of the 30th Meeting of the Conference on Comparative Cognition
- Theoretical Mechanisms of Paradoxical Choices Involving Information
- Eye Tracking in Dogs: Achievements and Challenges
- ManyDogs Project: A Big Team Science Approach to Investigating Canine Behavior and Cognition
- Comparative Approaches to the Natural Ecology of Metacognition
- Snakes: Slithering from Sensory Physiology to Cognition